Wednesday 1 July 2015

MANHATTAN - NEW YORK


New York 

At the beginning I have to say that I was waiting for this journey 10 years. When I was teenager my sisters invited me to USA. In that time I saw this country for the first time and I was delighted!! 
Everything seemed so big. I was very excited and happy. 
This visit had a decisive influence on my life. Then I understood how fantastic world is!! How many places I HAVE TO see!! 
Simply,  traveling is that what I want to do!!


I was waiting for that but I could not do nothing as long I had no visa to America and money. To quickly get money I moved to England. Almost year later, when my account began to accumulate  savings I started to fill out an application. 


That process took me some time and after that I had to go to London to American embassy. 

Trip to London, that was crazy.
I did not want to take day of holiday in work (each day is treasure for me ) so I decided that I will go straight after work. I was finishing work 10 pm then I took a bus. I had planned that I will sleep during the trip, but....
First hour I could't sleep cause I was stressed out, I was afraid that something will go wrong, I will say something stupid and I want get a visa. 
Later I was really tired I almost fell asleep but NO...:P 
The Bus stopped and walked in suspicious passenger.
How to say... that guy looks like Dirty Harry. 
First I did not paid my attention, but when he start waving his hands... 
Since that moment I don't now who was bigger freak; he with his insane behavior or my with obsessive, hidden observation? 


To be continue... 
















No comments:

Post a Comment